Charlotte Sister Cities Re-Founders Circle
When efforts to re-establish the Charlotte Sister Cities Association were made in 2020, a group of generous donors provided the necessary seeds of financial support that made it possible for us to navigate our early needs. On behalf of a grateful Board of Directors, these donors are hereby permanently recognized on the Charlotte Sister Cities website as members of our Re-Founders Circle Members
Ming Qi & David Lynn
Alina Ziaja MacNichol & Duncan MacNichol
Niketa & Manish Mittal
Diane St. John
Jane & John Zimmerman
Maggie, and Nathan
- The goal of “Charlotte Sister Cities Re-Founders Circle” (CSCRFC) would be to honor those who contribute to the financial foundations / capital fund of CSC prior to obtaining 501(c)(3) status.
- Criteria for membership in CSCRFC would be a suggested contribution $200, for individuals and couples, or $250, for companies and organizations, prior to February 7, 2021. Pledges would be accepted but must be fulfilled by March 1, 2021.
- The donation expectation from Young Professionals (35 and under) is $50; for students (college undergraduate and younger) is $25
- Donors would receive mention at our Membership Meeting on Friday, February 5, 2021 if your pledge is made prior to that date.
- Donors would receive a certificate of gratitude from the CSC Board
- The names of all CSCRFC donors who contribute $100 or more, as well as students and young professionals at their respective levels, would be permanently listed on the CSC website.